Friday 1 June 2007

Goal Update

This is how I did against May's goals:

FINISH:
Busy Bee - check
Heart Throb Scissor Fob - check
Moroccan Biscornu - no, only half finished
Mum's Heart II - check

KEEP GOING:
Their Song - check
Northern Lights - check
Paradigm Lost - check
Silver Needle - check

START: (three of the following, I can't decide which!)
Irish Blessing - Sweetheart Tree
Spanish Wine - Wild at Heart
An Open Heart - Drawn Thread
Fond Hearts - Blackbird Designs
Happy Hearts Sampler - Birds of a Feather
None of these - started Love Is Patient instead, as had all the materials to hand (and still waiting for some materials for some of the above)

FRAME:
Mum's Heart II - check
Busy Bee - no, I haven't found a frame to fit yet


GOALS FOR JUNE:

FINISH:
biscornu
Their Song

FINISH FINISH:
biscornu
scissor fob

CONTINUE:
Silver Needle
Northern Lights
Paradigm Lost
Love Is Patient

START:
Spanish Wine (waiting for fabric/thread)

DON'T START:
anything else - I've got plenty on the go!

Happy stitching this weekend everyone - more updates on Monday from me I think!

No comments: