Friday 20 July 2007

Happily Stitching the Border

I really can't work out why I love Spanish Wine so much. It's a beautiful design, of course, but I'm still (still STILL) stitching the inner border. It's time consuming. It's repetitive. It's all the things I hate. And yet, I love it! Anyway, best not to question why, and instead just look forward to stitching it every week. Here is this week's progress photo - hopefully I will start stitching one of the sections soon so that I have something more interesting to update you with!


Hoping you all have wonderful weekends, wherever you are. Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Are you def set upon stitching all the border at once? You could just do it bit by bit as you go along then it wouldn't be so laborious. Hope you get to the interesting bits soon. xx

Sue said...

I know once you've gotten farther into this you're going to make me want to go out and get this chart. I've always loved this design but have never seen it stitched ;)