Friday 13 April 2007

Their Song - a new start!

Last night I started 'Their Song', the first Loose Feathers chart for 2007 - it's so gorgeous! This is my first Loose Feathers chart, and I love not only the beautiful design but the obvious thought and care which have gone into the creation of it. I started off last night in the middle of the design, and finished the main arcing branch, a couple of leaves and half of two berries, as well as the flower motif to the right. I'm using the recommended threads and fabric - the colours are really muted, but really beautiful, and they really have that true sampler feel to them. I've lent my digital camera briefly to a friend who is selling her flat so that she can take lovely photographs to entice buyers, so no photos of my progress thus far, but I should get the camera back by the weekend and hopefully I will be able to put up some progress photos by Sunday. If Blogger cooperates, and if I can get H's laptop to play nicely with the digital camera...

We've house guests over for the weekend, so I'll probably not post again until Sunday, as I will be either entertaining or madly cleaning the house from top to bottom until then...

I wish everyone a happy and healthy weekend!

No comments: