Monday 14 May 2007

Jet Lag is Yucky

Hi all - sorry it's been so long! Last week was a whirlwind of birthday brunches (mine!), trips to the West Coast, golf and sunburn, and we've only just landed back in the UK, peeling and happy, but very very jet lagged. I only managed 2 hours of sleep last night, but I was in a most zombie-like state all evening, and so didn't even manage to pick up my needle at all. Also, I seem to have misplaced the cord which I use to download photos from my camera, so I'll enquire from my dad and see if I left it back home. I'm rather hoping that it's simply at the bottom of my case. Otherwise, it'll have to be text updates only until I find a replacement.

I've quite a bit of stitching to do before Friday when H's parents are over and mum-in-law needs to receive her birthday gift, so hopefully will crack on over the next couple of nights - H is working in Dublin towards the end of the week for a few days, so that should give me plenty of time to catch up provided my zombieness passes by then.

Happy stitching!

No comments: