Another Let's Stitch Friday SAT, another Paradigm Lost update from me. I set myself the goal of finishing the outer ring of the large motif I'm working on, and beginning to stitch the centre of it. And, despite some desperate anguish and rather a LOT of frogging, I managed it! I did have to stitch into the wee hours, and H was asleep when I finally went up to bed, but I just wasn't ready to admit defeat over this one.
The goal for next week's SAL is to get at least half of the centre of the motif finished. I'm finding the Let's Stich SAT Fridays really motivating - maybe my goal of finishing PL in 2009 isn't so unreachable after all!